In your massage therapy or alternative health practice, you’re always looking for new and better ways to treat your clients and add beneficial services for natural pain reduction, rehabilitation, muscle stimulation, improved energy balance, and all around good health. The SCENAR device is the perfect way to expand your practice and give every client a service unique to your practice.
Value for the Therapist
The use of SCENAR in your practice not only benefits the clients but also the practitioners. As a massage therapist or other alternative health practitioner, you may find that you’re physically exhausted after a long day of administering treatments. Alternative methods are often more hands-on and take more work than others. SCENAR helps to alleviate such exhaustion for the practitioner while still delivering impeccable service to the client.
- The SCENAR device is an excellent companion to physiotherapy for any kind of rehabilitation. This modality is less invasive than others as well as completely pain free. Clients who are reluctant to try other alternative practices will feel more comfortable with the SCENAR method.
- Practitioners can offer a new service without adding onto the physical building of their practice or increasing insurance premiums. This method is risk free so the only investment is in the devices themselves.
- Practitioners can benefit from increased trauma prevention and reducing the risk of burn-out by using the SCENAR device on their own pains at the end of the day. Practitioners can enjoy muscle stimulation and natural pain reduction without the cost of too much added time or money.
- Since clients can use the SCENAR device at home, there is also a market for teaching its use in large groups. Practitioners can hold classes or instructional seminars showing their clients about the best ways to benefit from SCENAR therapy on their own.
As a practitioner, you can find several ways that your massage or alternative health practice can benefit from adding SCENAR therapy. Everyone can learn how to use it quickly and your practice will be expanding in ways that your clients will love in no time!
Introduce Your Clients to SCENAR
Any new therapy will be exciting for your clients, but they may also be skeptical. Encourage them to ask questions and provide literature about the SCENAR device as well as what it can do for them.
- If you have clients currently undergoing surgery recovery or rehabilitation, talk to them about how this therapy can provide natural pain reduction and muscle stimulation, which may decrease their rehabilitation time.
- Clients with sports injuries may want to know about the portability of the SCENAR device so they can bring it with them wherever they travel for their work. They’ll be able to decrease stress before and after competition while also preventing further injuries.
- Hold seminars about SCENAR therapy at your practice to give clients a chance to learn about how it can help them as well as how effective and non-invasive it is.
Learn More Today
In order to teach your clients about the best benefits of SCENAR therapy, you’ll first have to learn all about it yourself. The investment is a lot less than expanding your practice in other ways and there is virtually no downside to giving it a try. Seek more information today and learn about all the ways the SCENAR device will be the right modality for your practice.