Sunday, 25th of October 2020 2pm– 5pm
SCENAR – is non invasive/drug free pain relief
- Learn to use your device more effectively
- Understand what SCENAR Therapy is
- Review of online training.
- Understand basic guidelines of use/ settings/ frequencies
- Learn about Point of Pain and General Zone treatments
The course is for first time owners of a Personal SCENAR device and provides a relaxed informal hands-on introductory training session to help you become more confident using your SCENAR device. The 3-hour Personal Device Training and Familiarisation Workshop will provide you with new skills and a deeper understanding of SCENAR Technology.
$100/ person or couples $150 /afternoon tea included. Places are limited.
About the trainer: Manuela King is a Level 3 Accredited Trainer with RITM Australia and the trainer for WA. Places are limited.
Location: Just Add Health, Stoneville, 5375 Richardson Rd
Bookings : email@example.com phone 0457078897
Manuela also offers One on One training sessions