Quick and Effective Lower Back Pain Treatment with the SCENAR Device
In this world of increasingly sedentary lifestyles and long hours behind a desk or doing manual labor, lower back pain is a common problem that chronically affects many people. We feel it and think it’s just a part of life; take a pill to numb the pain, or try methods like physiotherapy and other alternatives but nothing seems to really work. It’s something that can’t be ignored, no matter how hard we try, and there is a way to ease the stress and other issues caused by lower back pain.
How Back Pain Affects Other Areas of Life
Lower back pain may not stay in the area where it originates but instead may radiate to the limbs, especially the legs and feet, making all kinds of movement painful and difficult.
- Physiotherapy may end up neglected due to ineffective pain management and the side effects caused by chronic lower back pain.
- Everyday life, including working and caring for a family, can become impossible without proper pain relief from this condition.
- Sports injuries, surgeries, and all kinds of bumps and bruises incurred in life can cause chronic back pain that never seems to go away. Not only is this uncomfortable but it can also result in depression and extra stress all the time.
- In addition to the pain, discomfort, and possible depression resulting from chronic back pain, fatigue is a common side effect for those who suffer from this condition.
Natural pain reduction is a feasible option for alleviating lower back pain caused by any of these issues as well as others. If you’ve tried alternatives in the past, you may feel exhausted by the ones that didn’t work. Don’t give up trying, though. There is a treatment for your chronic back pain that will work!
How the SCENAR Device Can Help
SCENAR therapy for natural pain reduction is not like other alternative methods for treating chronic back pain. For one thing, the patient can administer treatment on their own at home after some instruction. The process is simple and has no reported side effects to worry about. SCENAR works using electrical stimulation to improve energy balance and helps your brain convert messages to your muscles from pain to pain relief.
One of the methods you can use is outlined below:
- Choose setting based on stage of pain (see pages 21-23 from your device manual).
- Place the device on the skin – near the lower back area.
- Set the energy level to a comfortable ‘tingling’ sensation by pressing the pressing the “+” or “-” buttons.
- Slide the device electrode slowly and firmly on the area of therapy as outlined in the image for 8-10 minutes. If you find an area of resistance, move the device against this area of resistance until it changes to an area of no resistance.
- Hold the device on any area of resistance for 1 minute.
- Change the device to the FM mode then massage the area again for 5 minutes as outlined in step 4.
It only takes a few minutes a day to see results and the SCENAR device doesn’t only assist in pain relief. You can improve energy balance, achieve muscle stimulation, and improve many of the side effects you’ve experienced over the years.
Learn More and Begin Your SCENAR Treatment
Before you can use RITM SCENAR therapy at home, you’ll have to learn about how the device works and how best to use it for your symptoms. Visit the RITM SCENAR Institute and subscribe for detailed information and step by step instructions on how to start your natural pain reduction today.