RITM OKB ZAO, RITM Australia and the SCENAR Practitioners Association are thrilled to announce the 2019 International SCENAR Conference!
5th – 8th of April 2019
RITM Australia have made this International SCENAR conference available for EVERYONE and EVERYONE will benefit from the knowledge and skills taught from the most experienced SCENAR practitioners in the world.
- RITM OKB Russia, RITM Australia and the SCENAR Association joined,
- The expertise of Speakers,
- The vast Knowledge and Experience,
- The ability to Advance and Learning,
- Great networking opportunities,
- Easily accessible and central in Brisbane,
- Device service and updates,
- Products specials.
This year the Conference includes reports, workshops and presentations that are suitable for both beginners and advanced Practitioners.
Some of the Conference topics are:
- New developments, products by RITM OKB ZAO,
- Dose 5 application – how and when to use, interpreting the graph and the numbers,
- Physiotherapeutic application of SCENAR – algorithm of therapy and procedures, treating the symmetries, Practical protocols for therapy of the spinal column, antiedematic protocol, Asymmetry of the lymphatic system, Myostimulation, Joint pain, Working with paired joints, Nerve root pain, Irradiation, Sacroiliac disease, Collar zone with split electrodes,
- Comparison between SCENAR and other methods of electrotherapy. Why SCENAR is universal?
- Complex Medical Histories: Musculoskeletal Imbalances – Cancer and a compromised Lymph System,
- What is Dose Mode and the difference between Dose Modes. How and where to use them.
- How do we structure treatment sessions effectively, what protocols to use when, the gift of 3+6,
- Stroke and Brain injuries,
- How to establish a successful SCENAR business.
Practical Workshop for Home Users of SCENAR – 8th of April, 2019
Dr Peta Zafir and Dr Boris Kulizhsky will be presenting a full day training, recapping the unique aspects on the Home Device and adding more learning: such as how and where to place your device, with and without pads, changes in frequency and how to use your device for a variety of protocol and procedures. The Program will be available soon.
The day will start with sign in at 8.45am and finish at 2pm. There will be 1 hour at the completion of the day for you to ask questions relating to personal conditions and situations.
Positions are very limited and booking need to be made ASAP.
This full day learning includes all handouts, morning tea, Lunch and afternoon tea and costs only $ 150 for the day. Full non-refundable payment needs to be received before the 15th March 2019 to retain your place, numbers are very limited – NOT TO BE MISSED.