I.E. Shvanke, A.V. Tarakanov
COMBINED THERAPY OF PNEUMONIA UNDER CONTROL OF NAKATANI’S METHOD
The problem of increasing the effectiveness of treating patients with pulmonary pathology makes it necessary to search and introduce new methods into the process of treatment. Unfavorable environmental factors’ negative influence upon the state of immune-protecting body functions caused the increase of specific gravity of acute generalized and destructive forms of inflammatory process in the lungs. Using SCENAR therapy extends the opportunities of non-drug therapy without any side effects, improves the results of rehabilitation procedures by the combined treatment.
We supervised 20 people (33-80 years old) with broncho-pulmonary pathology in the emergency hospital 2 of Rostov-on-Don. The patients were arranged into 3 groups:
1) group – acute bacterial pneumonia – 15 people;
2) group – pneumonia and pleuririts caused by direct chest injury with costal skeleton failure – 3 people;
3) group – hypostatic pneumonia connected with pulmonary blood supply failure – 2 people.
Treatment dynamics of 10 patients was evaluated according to Nakatani’s method with ‘RISTA-EPDm’ device. The treatment was conducted in a maximum short time-period on the acute and subacute stages of a disease. The aim of treatment was reaching a faster resorption of inflammatory process, decreasing intoxication, liquidating residual changes, improving external respiration function. The influence was done in the constant and individually dosed rates taking into consideration small asymmetry indications, daily or once in two days. The amount of sessions varied from 5 to 10. The method of complex hardware-controlled influence was chosen individually, depending on concomitant diseases and peculiarities of pathologic process. The influence was done over the following zones:
1 – the projection of inflammation focus on the chest in the intercostal space;
2 – paravertebral zones on the left and on the right, TR4-TR8 level;
3 – overarms regions (Krenig’s areas).
We influenced the nose, projection of nasal sinuses, liver, kidneys, and lungs’ meridian. The patients received standard treatment combined with SCENAR therapy.
Analyzing clinical observation, laboratory examinations and radiographic data while using SCENAR let us state the following:
1. SCENAR accelerates resorption of infiltrative changes in the blood, improvement of drainage capacity of the bronchus, provides analgetic effect. There is also rapid intoxication decrease and decrease of toxic allergic reactions.
2. According to radiographic data, residual changes in the lungs are less expressed in the inflammation zones even with destruction, which speaks of more complete restoration of morphological structures in the tissues.
3. Control diagnostics on ‘RISTA-EPDm’ complex revealed the increase of vegetative body system’s activity, the increase of medium lung and heart meridians’ conductance, balance of liver, kidneys, stomach, and gallbladder meridians if compared to the initial data. The intensity of canals’ asymmetry slightly decreased. In some cases the ‘tension’ along the meridians of liver, kidneys, and gallbladder was preserved, which testifies to the fact, that disintoxication and excretory processes in the patients’ body were activated.
4. In some cases of treatment there were clinical and laboratory indications of intensified inflammatory process. But these indications disappeared rapidly, and there was fast involution in the zone of inflammatory process.