Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term RITM Australia Pty Ltd or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without RITM Australia’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
At RITM Australia Pty Ltd, your privacy is important to us. RITM Australia Pty Ltd does not collect personally identifying information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) unless You voluntarily submit that information to us through one of our Contact pages, or by e-mail or other means. We treat the information in our customer database, including any information you, as a customer, submit through this Web Site, as confidential and do not sell or otherwise disclose such information to third parties except under strict contracts involving customer service or the enhancement of our customer programs.
When You visit our Web Site, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as the type of browser or computer operating system You use or the domain name of the Web Site from which You linked to us. In addition, we may store some information on your computer’s hard drive as a “cookie” or similar type of file.
We use this information internally, to help us enhance the efficiency and usefulness of the Web Site and to improve customer service. If You object to this, please consult your Browser’s documentation for information on erasing or blocking cookies.
Any information we gather, whether voluntarily provided by You or automatically collected, may be used for our internal business and marketing purposes but will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties for any purposes.
Notwithstanding any other statements or representations here or elsewhere on our Web Site, we reserve our right to disclose any information in our possession if we are required to do so by law, or we believe, in good faith, that such a disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, defend our rights or property, or to respond to an emergency situation.
If You are concerned about the information You have provided to us, or would like to review, update or delete that information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make reasonable efforts to comply with your wishes. If You do not wish to receive marketing or promotional materials from us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the word “REMOVE ” in the subject line and re-type the e-mail address to be removed in the text of the e-mail for verification purposes.
RITM Australia Pty Ltd will take commercially reasonable measures to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness of personal information in our databases and to protect the security of our databases. We keep your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal reporting or document retention requirements.
Our servers and databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection. The employees who have access to personal information have been trained to handle such data properly and in accordance with our security protocols. However we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data.