RITM OKB ZAO and RITM Australia are thrilled to announce the 2017 International SCENAR Conference, celebrating 10 years of RITM SCENAR in Australia!
3rd – 6th of March 2017
This time the Conference will take place in Sydney, Australia from 3rd of March till 6th of March.
RITM Australia is proud to host this significant event while celebrating its 10 Anniversary.
We have already confirmed eleven speakers from around the world. All new reports, lectures and workshops will be presented during the 4 days. The Conference Program is filling up quickly and some of the topics will be:
- Biological mechanisms of SCENAR applications and consequences for treatments of chronic complaints;
- Cancer Pain Management with SCENAR;
- SCENAR for Nosological diseases;
- Comparison between SCENAR and other electro-therapy devices;
- SCENAR applications on animals;
- How to establish a successful SCENAR clinic;
- Practical approach to treating children;
- New version of the SCENAR Meridian Strech Technique;
- How and when to apply SCENAR attachments;
- New developments in RITM OKB;
- Master techniques for Level 3 SCENAR Practitioners;
- SCENAR as an Energy and Informational Medicine;
- Muscle Balance using circuit locating and SCENAR;
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Regulatory compliance;
- SCENAR – contraindication and cautions;
- How to use Stable and Liable Dose modes in the new Plus Series Personal Devices;
- and much more …
Book these dates in your calendar and watch this space, more information is coming soon.
Applications for speaker presentations is now open. If you have interesting information to share please click here to apply
Please fill in the form below to express your interest in attending the Conference, you may also suggest topics you would like to see presented: