SCENAR practitioners are dedicated to natural pain reduction and helping their patients to find effective pain management techniques that are non-invasive but effective and natural. These goals can give you the freedom to live your life pain free without having to rely on medications or other assistance to have what feels like a normal life. The bio SCENAR device allows for this and the new Silver Sleigh electrode can reduce treatment time so your practitioner can give you even more of your life back.
What does a SCENAR Practitioner Do?
These individuals are skilled in the operation of the RITMSCENAR device which will help any person dealing with pain management improve energy balance so their bodies can heal once and for all.
- When it comes to surgery recovery, sports injuries, or pain relief from chronic issues, rehabilitation can be uncomfortable and invasive.
- SCENAR practitioners offer a more natural alternative using electrical stimulation to decrease stress and speed up the healing process the way the body already knows how.
- The electrical impulses emitted by the device used react to brain waves to help the body get out of the habit of being in pain or being sick.
- On the surface, the electrical stimulation can be good for your skin as well as stabilising blood pressure, which also affects how the body heals.
- The type of therapy used by SCENAR experts isn’t just for muscle stimulation but also for the balance of your internal systems. Everything is connected and when it is all in balance, your body heals more effectively.
What’s Different About the new RITM Silver Sleigh Electrode?
For one, the quality of the silver allows practitioners to keep their devices even cleaner so that bacteria won’t travel from one area of the body to the next during treatment. This quality also gives SCENAR practitioners a way to treat large surfaces of the body and reduce treatment time considerably. A stronger vibration is emitted and you feel the effects of your treatment sooner. This electrode can deliver the same treatment as others (or better) in a shorter time frame and you will then have to spend less time in treatment.
How Do These Features Benefit SCENAR Practitioners?
Practitioners will be able to give their patients natural pain relief faster. They can use this electrode to treat the larger body areas like in the lower back, the shoulders, and the abdominals. While the upward curved end of the electrode makes it easier to reach areas like the neck, knee and elbow. This new electrode gives more control to the practitioner.
A reduced treatment time for you and more control over how your pain is managed for your SCENAR practitioner make this new electrode a good idea for everyone. If you’d like to feel the effects of this new method, talk to your practitioner about having them use the new electrode.
To find out more about SCENAR or a practitioner near you, visit scenar.com.au today!